Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 118: Neglect

Don't worry about the misleading title; this post is to assure my readers that I'm not trying to neglect you...I've just been preoccupied.

This blog is supposed to tell you all about my travels, and don't worry--it will! Unfortunately, that'll have to be a project that extends far beyond my mere five months of travel. You see, I've been busy experiencing the world, and not writing about it just yet. I have journals and logs, no problem, but usually nothing more than writing down what my group and I have done for the day.

With an overcast sky above, and an un-hoovered carpet below, I say to you, "Do not worry."

I have many a thing to write about--content is not a problem. There is enough action, emotion, thought, weather changes, places, and events to keep me writing and you reading for months on end. So try to stay calm while I finish out the last of my travels, and I will spend my summer hours dedicated to writing about my travels.

After all, if I was writing all the time, I wouldn't be taking the time to notice everything around me!

With all the non-neglect in England,
Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment